Sunday, July 10, 2005




Gaia Tree

----------------------------------

This is an older painting. I think I made it in the spring of 1999. This is a scan from an old photo taken by a cheap 35mm. For the young kids out there, we used to use something called "film". All very primitive.

Anyway, I was going through some of my old pictures (that I can find...I seem to have lost my binder that had a collection of my early paintings in it...anyone know where it is??) and decided to post it.

I have a couple others I might share in the next week or so.

If we go far enough back, for the rare student I get on the site, you might be interested to note that I took a backwards route. I started with deconstructed images and slowly made my way into more realised representative painting.

Currently, I'm working on some pieces that are far afield from what I usually do. These I may post, but most likely will not.

No comments: