Friday, June 22, 2007

I'm The King of a Million Projects..

...and the trouble is that many of the projects start to die on the vine because I don't give them the proper focus. So, below, you'll find the Intro to a little book I'm putting together. The hope is that with the start of it staring me in the face I'll have no option but to keep at it until it's done. I'll go for a few hours a day and try to have something to show for it before too long. I probably won't be posting the results as some friends of mine have told me there might be some sort of publishing issues with that.

On the docket:

Chapter 1
getting ready

Chapter 2
the importance of connection

Chapter 3
first steps

And that should hold me for a while. In the meantime, I'll still be painting and posting, so stay tuned!

4 comments:

Joanne Arnott said...

a book writer!!!

Aaron Paquette said...

Well, half of one so far, but it's coming! I'm starting Chapter 4...well, probably today.

As I've said before, it's pretty simple and starightforward. In essence, it's the kind of book I always wished I could have.

So, even if the market for it is 1 (me), then I'll have come out ahead!

Anonymous said...

Make that 2 for the market, Aaron. :)

Aaron Paquette said...

nice! An actual print run!