Thursday, July 31, 2008

Just a Quick Update

One!

I had the great pleasure to write a quick article for Mosaic Magazine about, well, myself that will be included in their upcoming and imminent issue (hit's stands starting this weekend).

Great thanks go out to publisher Connie Brisson for contacting me about it!

As a bonus: I agreed to offer a painting as a prize, so that might interest a few people out there.

:)

Two!

Patricia Myers of Legacy Magazine wrote up a great interview in the Autumn issue and you can pick up a copy starting this weekend as well!

Three!

Dianne Meilli, author, journalist, and radio show host had me on air a few weeks ago and also sent me a list of question to answer (which I did!) and the answers can be found in the latest issue of WindSpeaker Magazine.

Four!

I'll be interviewed live on Acimowan on radio station CJSR (FM88) Friday morning at about 10 or 10:30am.

I think that's about it for now. Back to painting.

No comments: