Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Got a friend or two...thousand?

I have a lot of work to do, and much of it gets put on the backburner because money is an issue. Who can't relate?

One thing I'd like to do is encourage you to send out some emails, or make some phone calls, or whatever it is you can do to bring more people to the site.

Money has always seemed strange to me, but the fact is, in order to do better, more meaningful work, I need the funds. I need more people to see my work and decide if they would like to live with a part of it...to take it into their homes...these little creations. And that's what it's all about: the ability to share concepts and ideas.

Word of mouth, from one person to another, spread the word. I'll take care of my side of things and we'll see what can get done together.


Thanks in advance,

Aaron

--------------



And I checked with Canada Council...my ideas don't fit into any of their categories, so the Canadian government is sitting this one out. The plans I have are too large, but I can't really pare them down without diluting the impact. For an idea of what I'm talking about, hit this link:

Projects

...and scroll right down to the bottom.

No comments: