Monday, May 02, 2005

Redesigned Website!




Well, it looks as though my new website is pretty much up and running. There are a couple Gallery Areas that aren't loaded yet, but the thing works. Ahhh...that new website smell...so many more ones and zeroes than my old site.

The show at The Bearclaw Gallery runs for another few days, so if you haven't had the chance yet, go take a look!


And if you're into low-budget, edgy, disturbingly hilarious movies, then be sure to check out:

The Greatest Love Story Ever Told

Playing nightly at The Princess Theatre for the next couple weeks.

2 comments:

H said...

I am soo sad i missed it! Did you see it,was it any good. I went to College with Kevin's bro. That guy's fantastic (Kevin Gillese)

Aaron Paquette said...

I did see it!

I t was hilarious, despite Mari Sasano's review. it's not for everyone, and you have to be a little forgiving of the low budget, but hey! It's not meant to be an art film...just a silly, over-the-top pet project.

It works.

I have no idea how you might ever see it, but if it ever shows up on DVD I'll let you know.